Passiflora ‘Lady Margaret’ is a Passion flower with scarlet flowers with a white center that blooms profusely all summer.
It is not hardy and should be grown in pot in frost zones, overwintering inside or even grown as a house plant.
Passion flower, Passion fruit
Passiflora: composed of the Latin words passio (Passion) and flos (flower)
‘Lady Margaret’: origin unknown
USDA zone 10, 0 °C
Nutritious and well drained
- proceed in spring or summer
- take cuttings from the top of the stems and make sure there is a knot with older wood present
- dip in cutting hormone (optional)
- put in light potting soil and moisten
- wrap the pot in a plastic bag to limit evaporation
- daily watering during the growth period
- give plenty of fertilizer: every 1 or 2 weeks
- is suitable for windowsill or temperate greenhouse