Canna ‘Apricot Dream’ is a cultivar from the Crozy group with beautiful salmon-colored flowers and blue-green leaves.
This cultivar was developed by Kent Kelly (Arkansas, USA) and is more resistant to cold and summer heat.
It grows very fast and produces beautiful pollinating your garden a beautiful exotic touch.
USDA zone 7, -15 °C
Fertile, moist but well drained
Division of the rhizome
- water abundantly during growing season
- fertilise abundantly during growing season
- division of the rhizomes: in March
- remove spent flowers to encourage further flowering
- can be grown on the edge of a pond, in pots or in the ground